[Lazarus] Using Packages in Lazarus

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 19:45:04 CET 2008

On 27/03/2008, Lee Jenkins <lee at datatrakpos.com> wrote:

> I meant that I followed Graeme's advice and included the .lpk file for tiOPF in
>  my project's "Required Packages" section, but the project was still unable to
>  find the tiDefines.inc file.
>
>  The only way it seems to work is if I change the directive in the source of some
>  tiOPF units from {$I tiDefines.inc} to {$I ../Core/tiDefines.inc}.

And the weird problem I am struggling to debug for Lee is why it works
perfectly on my systems (Linux and Windows) using the exact same
tiOPF.lpk package.

All Source and Include paths for tiOPF are in the tiOPF.lpk file - Lee
shouldn't need to change anything relating to tiOPF in his project. At
least, that's how it works for me.  I'm using Lazarus v0.9.24 and
v0.9.25

Regards,
  - Graeme -