[Lazarus] Using Packages in Lazarus

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 22:41:42 CET 2008

On 27/03/2008, Mattias Gärtner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:

> Maybe he copied/moved some files around?

No idea...

>  Where is the .lpk file, the .pas and the .inc file (full filenames)?
>
>  Open the .lpk file. A package editor should appear.
>  Open the .pas file in the source editor, right click, file settings, unit info.
>  What include paths are listed there?

I remember months ago you and I went through this exercise to get
tiOPF's packages working. Since then it has worked perfectly, on
multiple systems of ours. That is why I think something is wrong in
his setup (specific to his machine).

Anyway, here is the tree structure of the Source directory and the
different paths show in the tiOPF.lpk package using the Unit Info
dialog.  The tiDefines.inc include file that he is refering to is
located in the 'Core' directory. From the information below everything
looks fine to me.

@Lee
How does your setup compare to mine, shown below?

/home/graemeg/programming/tiopf/Source
   .
   |-Compilers
   |---Delphi2005
   |---Delphi2006
   |---Delphi2007
   |---Delphi7
   |---FPC
   |-----lib
   |-Core
   |-Demos
   |-GUI
   |-UnitTests

Paths shown via the Unit Info dialog....

Unit Paths
--------------
/home/graemeg/programming/tiopf/Source/Core
/home/graemeg/programming/tiopf/Source/Options
/home/graemeg/programming/tiopf/Source/3rdParty/FBLib/lib/i386-linux
/opt/lazarus/packager/units/i386-linux
/home/graemeg/programming/tiopf/Source/Compilers/FPC

Include Paths
/home/graemeg/programming/tiopf/Source/Core
/home/graemeg/programming/tiopf/Source/Compilers/FPC

Regards,
  - Graeme -