[Lazarus] Using Packages in Lazarus

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Fri Mar 28 08:53:39 CET 2008

On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 22:29:14 -0400
Lee Jenkins <lee at datatrakpos.com> wrote:

>[...] Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> > The important answers are missing:
> >
> > Where is the .lpk file, the .pas and the .inc file (full filenames)?
> >
> > Open the .lpk file. A package editor should appear.
> > Open the .pas file in the source editor, right click, file settings,
> > unit info. What include paths are listed there?
> >

> The .lpk file is located in the tiOPF\Compilers\FPC directory.  .pas
> files are in the Core and Options folders, at least the ones that are
> linked into my project.
>
> Odd, right clicking on the .lpk file does in fact open lazarus but
> with no visible files (the editor form in lazarus is blank).

Do you only open files via the explorer?
This will start everytime a new IDE.
It is not yet implemented to tell the already running IDE to open a
further file via the explorer.
Please open files via the IDE menu items.

> The
> tiOPF.lpk file does have its xml in there however and I have attached
> it along with the tiOPF.pas file as well.

Still missing:
Open your project (Project / Open project).
Then open the .pas file in the source editor (Files / Open), right
click, file settings, unit info. What include paths are listed there?
Compare them to the ones Graeme gave.

Mattias