[Lazarus] Printing in Text mode on Windows?

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Thu May 1 03:00:17 CEST 2008

On Linux, I would think printing to CUPS in text mode to be easy, but Windows
I'm not sure.  I have a unit that I use in Delphi to do this, but tried to port
it over to Laz/FPC without success so far.

I did happen upon the rawmodetest example in /components/printing, but it
doesn't seem to work.  I tried it on Windows using an Epson 220 dot matrix
receipt printer installed with the Generic Text Drive without success.

Any pointers?

Thanks,

--

Warm Regards,