[Lazarus] TIcon SaveToStream and SaveToFile not working...

Marc Weustink marc at dommelstein.net
Tue May 6 23:38:30 CEST 2008

Dominique Louis wrote:
> Marc Weustink wrote:
>> TIcon (and TGraphic-TBitmap-TIcon hierarchy) is completely rewritten at
>> this moment. After that, this problem is probably solved.
>
> This sounds great Marc! Any rough ETA on when it will be ready? I need
> to tell the folks backing my project when it is likely to be fixed, as
> it's stopping the public beta release.

Paul is "bugging" me about it for at least half a year :) It took some
time to start. Classes are reorganized and basic design of TIcon is done
in a few days I hope to finish the loader and the displaying part.
After that the missing Delphi compat fuctions need to be added (if any)
and the widgetset dependant creation if an handle is needed needs to be
done. Finally saving of new and modified icons needs to be implemented.

Marc