[Lazarus] PowerPDF Installation

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Fri May 9 22:11:29 CEST 2008

cc_ at freemail.hu wrote:
> When I installed PowerPDF it did not compile without these units (maybe
> FPReadJpeg would have been enough though).  After reading Vincent's mail
> tried to compile without them and it was OK. I am using the latest SVN
> revision now, maybe that is the the difference, but this is just a guess.

Weird.  I just tried the same thing and it worked as well.

I'm sure I did something wrong there, but for the life of me, I can't figure out
what it was.  Maybe after removing the reference to LazJPeg, I got an error
because of comma before the IFDEF'd portion and mistook it for the same error...

Anyhow, I am happy again.  It works.

Now to start figuring out how it to use it :)

--

Warm Regards,

Lee

"When my company started out, we were really, really, really, really small.
Now...we're just really small."