[Lazarus] PowerPDF Installation

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Fri May 9 23:13:35 CEST 2008

Vincent Snijders wrote:
> Lee Jenkins schreef:
>> Vincent Snijders wrote:

>>> No, JpegForLazarus has been merged into the LCL. So just can remove that
>>> requirement.
>>>
>>> Vincent
>>>
>> Thanks Vincent.  I did remove the requirement and LCL was already a requirement,
>> but still complains that LazJpeg cannot be found.  Any idea what might cause that?
>>
>> Below is the uses from power pdf PdfJpegImage.pas unit where the error surfaces.
>>
>> uses
>>    SysUtils, Classes, Graphics, PdfTypes, PdfDoc, PdfImages,
>>    {$IFDEF LAZ_POWERPDF}
>>    LazJPEG // <== Here it says cannot find.
>>    {$ELSE}
>>    JPEG
>>    {$ENDIF}
>>    ;
>>
>> Just for fun, I implicitly added the LazJpeg.pas file to the package and it
>> still does not compile.
>
> Maybe just remove the LazJPEG from the uses clause, it is all in
> Graphics now.
>
> BTW: if you have a package that compiles, can you create a new release
> for Lazarus-CCR?

Package for powerpdf?  Sure, be glad to.  Where should I send it?

BTW, I know this sound dumb, but what is Lazarus-CCR?  I've seen it around have
never connected the dots for what CCR stands for.

--

Warm Regards,

Lee

"When my company started out, we were really, really, really, really small.
Now...we're just really small."