[Lazarus] Compiling LCL for ARM fails at lconvencoding.pas

cc_ at freemail.hu cc_ at freemail.hu
Fri May 9 23:25:48 CEST 2008

After subtitutng  the type of a local variable from "PChar" to "PWideChar", the unit complies OK, but being all new to Lazarus, I do not know if I should be doing that.
Well I tried anyway, but other compile errors have come up with  an other unit, so I am not sure what to do now.

Should I report these errors? If yes is this mailing list meant for that?

Any advice is appreciated. :)
  - Leslie -