[Lazarus] Visually assigning Properties from another form/datmodule...

Paul Ishenin webpirat at mail.ru
Sat May 10 18:15:15 CEST 2008

Dominique Louis wrote:
> Hi all,
>    Is there an ETA as to when the ability to visually assign properties
> from another form/datmodule will be operational? At the moment I'm
> having to do it code, which is a viable work-around, but it would be
> nice for it to work the way Delphi does.

Not long ago Mattias started a thread about this feature. He implemented
it and asked to test. First of all you should use lazarus from svn
repositore (iow latest 0.9.25). Next, you should recompile an ide with
special switch: -dEnableMultiFormProperties. Look at this mail list
thread called "Need testers" from 29.04.2008

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.