[Lazarus] Compiling LCL for ARM fails at lconvencoding.pas

cc_ at freemail.hu cc_ at freemail.hu
Sat May 10 19:20:28 CEST 2008

Wow, LCL compilation is finsihed, just ran my first ever PDA test app made
by Lazarus.   :))
I will try a few things now. Have been waiting for this for a while, so I am
quite excited.

I will probably have some more questions, but I realise the importance of
having a break so  not really expecting replies before next week.

Here is the first one:  i have read that  the size of the exe file can be
decreased quite much. Can it be done for the WinCe apps as well?

Thank you very much Felipe! Especially for doing it in the weekend.

 - Leslie -