[Lazarus] Compiling LCL for ARM fails at lconvencoding.pas

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Sat May 10 20:05:17 CEST 2008

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:
> On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 2:20 PM,  <cc_ at freemail.hu> wrote:
>> Here is the first one:  i have read that  the size of the exe file can be
>> decreased quite much. Can it be done for the WinCe apps as well?
>
> Yes. In my system I have:
>
> C:\Programas\lazarus22\fpc\2.2.1\bin\i386-win32\arm-wince-strip.exe
>
> You can built a batch script which will call it, like this:
>
> // first set the path like in the other batch scripts
> arm-wince-strip.exe --strip-all myexecutable.exe
> pause
>
>> Thank you very much Felipe! Especially for doing it in the weekend.
>
> No problem =P I've been waiting for some feedback, specially about the
> new unicode support.
>
> Fell free to comunicate questions, problems, etc.

I can't wait to start WinCE development!  Unfortunately, I have one major
project to do before I can start :(  Maybe I can start to play with it soon just
for fun.

Leslie, are you using the emulator or testing directly with a device?

Felipe,

Does trunk include the WinCE stuff or is that still a separate setup as as shown
on the lazarus wiki?

--

Warm Regards,

Lee