[Lazarus] Compiling LCL for ARM fails at lconvencoding.pas

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Sat May 10 23:27:27 CEST 2008

Lee Jenkins wrote:
> cc_ at freemail.hu wrote:
>> Thanks. :)
>>
>> Just a small thing: in the new Compile options dlg's "Compile" section the
>> "Before compile" and "After compile" captions are reversed.
>> I wanted to post this to  bug tracking but it is not working. I am
>> experiencing problems reaching  freepascal.org very often, so the problem
>> may be on my side.
>>
>>  - Leslie -

BTW, I just checked and this appears to be fixed in rev. 15082.  I just placed
the following in the After Execute edit box under Project > Compiler Options >
Compilation and it worked as expected (stripped the exe after build, which I
have it set for).

"M:\lazarus\IDE\fpc\2.2.1\bin\i386-win32\strip.exe" --strip-all $(TargetFile)

--

Warm Regards,

Lee

"When my company started out, we were really, really, really, really small.
Now...we're just really small."