[Lazarus] ARM-WinCE - db engine, printing

cc_ at freemail.hu cc_ at freemail.hu
Tue May 13 01:33:23 CEST 2008

On Mon, 12 May 2008 10:01:22 -0300
"Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho" <felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just to complement the answers so far, avoiding flickering is very
> well documented here:
>
> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Developing_with_Graphics#Create_a_custom_control_which_draws_itself
>
> Follow the simple rules there everything will work fine.

That's all nice and dandy, but I don't have any desire to use this kind of graphics. To make it clear, I am developing in OpenGL with Lazarus for years and have absolutely no use for this kind of stuff. It was just an observation I wanted to share with the developers as IMHO such an example just drives people away. Either fix it or remove it, I don't care. But having non-working examples in Lazarus is a really bad choice. Looks like Patrick Shepherd was the only one understanding what I was talking about.