[Lazarus] Sprite example

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue May 13 19:33:59 CEST 2008

2008/5/13 Luiz Americo Pereira Camara <luizmed at oi.com.br>:
>  On the other hand after i changed the fpgui example to use
>  Canvas.StretchDraw function the cpu usage sky rocketed up to 50% in my
>  Core 2 Duo under win32 XP even if the window is of the size or smaller
>  than the background image.

Oops. You are right. :-(  Time to do some optimization.  ;)

>  As a side note the sprite image is rounded by a clFuchsia line.

Yeah, fpGUI only supports bmp images at the moment. I had to use GIMP
to convert the PNG images and added a clMagenta background so fpGUI
can create a mask. The transparency of the PNG -> BMP caused the some
magenta to shine through. More image formats are on the todo list.

Regards,
 - Graeme -