[Lazarus] Mac OS X : Overnight build not compiling correctly with printing in project....

Bee bisma at brawijaya.ac.id
Wed May 14 12:33:36 CEST 2008

> The makefiles already add all options. See prior mails.
> The osprinters.pas was wrong for carbon. I fixed it in r15128.

make all LCL_PLATFORM=carbon OPT="-k-framework -kcarbon -k-framework
-kOpenGL -k'-dylib_file'
-k'/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
:/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib'
  -dNativePrint -dLCL -dLCLCarbon" bigide

is simply didn't work. I had to add several source paths manually to
some carbon's units, then it went well. As far as I remember, I never
need to add additional search path on linux with gtk2. Simply "make all
LCL_PLATFORM=gtk2 bigide" just works. ;) Maybe this is a problem with
the make file which I don't understand. :-D

Those paths that needed to be added are:

-Fucomponents/printers/carbon/
-Fucomponents/printers/
-Ficomponents/printers/carbon/
-Fulcl/interfaces/carbon/
-Fucomponents/rtticontrols/
-Fucomponents/printers/design/

Now I have richer component palette. Thank you. :)

-Bee-

has Bee.ography at:
http://beeography.wordpress.com