[Lazarus] LazReport

Paul Ishenin webpirat at mail.ru
Wed May 14 16:15:04 CEST 2008

Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> The Fastreport People told me (back in October) that they planned to port
> FastReport 4 to Lazarus in Q1 of this year. Since I haven't seen anything
> yet, I assume that some problems popped up. I'm not altogether surprised
> because it's not an easy task, given the complexity of FastReport :-)

First of all few products are already ported to fpc/lazarus. It is
FastScript - script engine and FastCube - desktop olap engine (pivot table).
Next one will be FastQueryBuilder. It almost works and even sqldb
connection were made exclusively for fpc :)
When all of them will work 100% on lazarus we will start FastReport
port. I hope for that moment lcl will have much less bugs :)

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin.