[Lazarus] LazReport

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed May 14 16:29:41 CEST 2008

Lee Jenkins wrote:
>> BTW #2: I still want to have a look at PowerPDF as well. That would be
>> handy for non-Lazarus based applications as well.
>>

> Hi Graeme,
>
> That is the whole point, to use Lazarus/FreePascal!  I want freedom of platform!

I meant non-LCL based apps, but still using Free Pascal compiler. This
would still gives you the freedom of platform.

eg: Generating reports from fpGUI based or Console based applications
using PowerPDF would be cool.  I still need to look at the PowerPDF
code, so I don't know if it relies on LCL or not.

Regards,
   - Graeme -