[Lazarus] Creating a deb/rpm package from a lazarus software

ik idokan at gmail.com
Thu May 15 10:45:36 CEST 2008

I have yet to get the ported FPC GnuGetText to compile so now I'm looking at the
built in gettext functionality of FPC/Laz.

At any rate, are control captions required to be manually implemented?  With
GnuGetText (used in Delphi) there is a a TranslateComponent() method where you
pass in the component (say, "self" for a form) and the strings for the component
and child components is translated automatically.

Is this possible with the fpc implementation or must I manually implement this
myself?

Thanks,

--

Warm Regards,