[Lazarus] LazReport

Bent Normann Olsen bent at earmaster.com
Thu May 15 16:17:28 CEST 2008

Hi,

I'm really looking forward to see a new and improved LazReport.

I'm working on porting an application to MacOSX Carbon, and I've had
troubles using LazReport on Carbon - it crashes.

I've been working on other parts of the application, but will be working on
LazReport on Carbon tomorrow, and will try to locate causes for some
exceptions when trying to print reports, that otherwise is working OK on
LazReport for Win32.

Anybody working on Carbon side of LazReport?

Good work.
Cheers, Normann