[Lazarus] Crash on clicking on TFPWebModule (designer)

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Tue May 20 18:11:42 CEST 2008

Hi,

Yesterday I began to have problems with debugger crashing when a LazReport
component is being used.

I downloaded the latest snapshot of 2008.05.19 with Lazarus 0.9.25 and FPC
2.3.1, but the debugger crashes just right after the first "begin" in the
project file.

I went back to a snapshot from 2008.05.13, but the problem persist.

Anybody having this problem?

Maybe a recently upgrade to my XP could cause a problem for LazReport?

I suspect LazReport, because I created a clean project and the debugger ran
without any crash.

Thanks,
Normann