[Lazarus] RESSTRSECTIONS?

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Thu May 22 17:35:08 CEST 2008

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho schreef:
> Yes, sure. Most projects there seam to have no use today, should they
> be moved too?

Since I want to close the CVS after the move, I think we should move as much as
possible.

> dxgettext/ 	  	- Gnu Gettext. Don't we already have that already somewhere else?
See
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Current_conversion_projects#dxGetText
Please move.

> formstorage/ 	     - Stores some properties of a form in xml. Looks
> deprecated, as LCL already has that

See also
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Current_conversion_projects#FormStorage

> fparchive/ 	        - Undocumented

Move it.

> fpsystools/ 	  	- Looks nice, but isn't modifyed in 4 years. I doubt
> it still compiles without changes.

Move it, somebody may want to work on it.

> gtktrayicon/ 	  	- That could have helped a long time ago, but is now
> surely deprecated as we have TTrayIcon =)

You can leave this out.

> jpeg/ 	  	  	     - Looks deprecated

Yes, deprecated, no need to move.

> kbdata/                   - No idea what this is:
> http://lazarus-ccr.cvs.sourceforge.net/lazarus-ccr/kbdata/

A checkin of the old wiki files. No need to move.

Vincent