[Lazarus] TDbf and indexes

?????? ???????? andreysmyntyna at gmail.com
Thu May 22 22:55:59 CEST 2008

I read methods and properties of TDbf class looking for indexes manipulating routines.
There are some possibilities to Add, Delete and Edit Indexes.
I want turn off sign that controls is table need a corresponding index file or not, but do not touch information about indexes.
Thats why :
When i try to link table with Access database, wizard offer to select a table and a corresponding index. If I reject selection of index it fails to link table. Then I open dbf in Exel and save it from it.
And try to link table again - and link in this time is a success.
Does anybody know what Exel to do. And how it can be implemented with TDbf?