[Lazarus] ARM-WinCE - db engine, printing

cc_ at freemail.hu cc_ at freemail.hu
Sat May 24 19:18:59 CEST 2008

Sorry for the late reaction, but  I wanted to get to know MiniLib a bit
first. It is very promising, thank you very much for the links and for
making your work available! :)
As development Status  of the project is set to stable I am likely to try to
use MiniLib with my WinCe project. A few questions beforehand:

- Will you be available if support/help is required? (I would not want to
force you into it at all, so "NO"  is a good answer too..)
-  Is there any example program or documentation to help learning how to use
MiniLib features?

Regards,

   - Leslie -