[Lazarus] rev 15229 and form parsing

Joao Morais post at joaomorais.com.br
Mon May 26 22:51:59 CEST 2008

Joao Morais wrote:
> Mattias Gaertner wrote:
>> On Sat, 24 May 2008 12:00:56 -0300 Joao Morais <post at joaomorais.com.br> wrote:
>>
>>> Form (3) always raise exceptions saying 'Duplicate name: A component
>>> named "Panel" already exists'. One message for each TAbstract member.
>>> 22-may snapshot. Known issue, or should I create a project that
>>> reproduces the problem and create a bug report?
>> Yes, please create a bug report.

Hello Mattias, many thanks for fixing this one. A small issue that still
persists is that if I have:

Form1
   Form2
     Form3

I can open Form2 without opening Form1, but the IDE still complains if I
open Form3 without opening Form2. You can use the same attachment to
test yourself: open the project and ConcrFrm without opening InhFrm.

Thanks for your valuable skill and time.

Joao Morais