[Lazarus] Postgres database again...

Dave Coventry dgcoventry at gmail.com
Tue May 27 10:15:52 CEST 2008

Damien,

Thanks for the reply.

The situation is getting pretty urgent.

What I'm doing is this:
The user enters in preliminary information which creates a sequential
partial record in the database using nextval(''reg_seq'').

Further information is added to the record later.

What I need is to populate my form with the fields from the database.

I need to access the number of the record assigned by
nextval(''reg_seq''), and then I need to get the fields from the
record to place in edit boxes so that the user can update them....