[Lazarus] CodeTools doesn't look in the project's search path

Tobias Giesen tobias_subscriber at tgtools.com
Wed May 28 12:46:34 CEST 2008

> Which unit A does not find which other unit B?

OK I am in the editor and working on unit
/code07/SuperFlexibleSynchronizer/SyncKernel/SyncMainFormBase.pas

The "Unit Paths" field in File Settings is totally empty. What should
I find there?

I am clicking on a symbol and then the cursor jumps to
the unit name TGIniFiles in the uses clause and it says:
unit not found: TGIniFiles

TGIniFiles is actually /code07/Units/TGIniFiles.pas

/code07/Units/ is in the Project's compiler search path.

When I add /code07/Units/ to Environment->CodeTools options, then
it works.

Hitting Ctrl+Enter on the TGIniFiles unit name behaves the same.

If it's a bug I can go looking for it. I think that the
directorycacher doesn't get the full search path.

Cheers,
Tobias