[Lazarus] Postgres Dlls not found

Juan Cortés Cuesta juco at eima.vcl.cu
Thu May 29 18:34:18 CEST 2008

Hi!

18 dlls??

I had the same problem with PostgreSQL 8.2.5 in my developer PC.
You only need to copy in System32 or other Directory

comerr32.dll
krb5_32.dll
libeay32.dll
libiconv-2.dll
libintl-2.dll
libpq.dll
ssleay32.dll

(I am not sure if dlls names are the same in your version)

If the Directory is not System32 needs Add it in your System PATH variable

I am sure it works.

Best regards,

Juan