[Lazarus] Postgres Dlls not found

dgcoventry at gmail.com dgcoventry at gmail.com
Fri May 30 09:11:48 CEST 2008

I don't know what more I can try.

It doesn't make sense.

Why should the laptop be able to run when the DLLs are copied to the
system32 directory, yet the Desktop clients are generating an error
message which says that the Postgres Client is not installed
(libpq.dll).

Could it be that the error message is misleading? Might it be
something else which is tripping up the app?