[Lazarus] Getting started with WinCE/Windows Mobile

Andy Lawrie andy at covalent.co.uk
Sat Nov 1 12:14:02 CET 2008

I'm a long term Delphi user but completely new to Lazarus/fpc. I'm looking
at Lazarus as a means of programming a Windows Mobile Pocket PC in a
language I already know.

I found some information on installing a WinCE development system, and I
understand I need the basic Windows Lazarus install plus an add-on install
for WinCE. It was stated I had to have exactly the same fpc version for each
of them.

I have found and installed lazarus-0.9.26-fpc-2.2.2-win32.exe, but the only
file I can locate for what I think is the WinCE add-on is
lazarus-0.9.23-fpc-2.2.1-20070916-cross-arm-wince-win32.exe

Can anybody advise me what I should install please?

Many thanks in advance,

Andy