[Lazarus] SubVersion vs Git

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 07:19:41 CET 2008

On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 3:20 PM, Florian Klaempfl <florian at freepascal.org> wrote:

> The better way is imo to create a branch at the main repository where
> you can work, so as I said in my other mail, it is backed up, everybody
> can review it early and easily,

My last point on the subject... You last statement is a "pipe dream".
Nobody has time to even implement all there own todo list items and
nice features. So where is everybody going to get the time to review
other peoples "in progress" code as well, and in all the branches.

But like you said, the Windows support in not ideal yet, so the whole
point of Git is moot at this time. I respect that.

Regards,
  - Graeme -