[Lazarus] PPC: SynEditFoldedView giving "parameter syntax error"

Martin Friebe lazarus at mfriebe.de
Thu Nov 6 13:26:59 CET 2008

As a temporary fix, enable the {$INLINE OFF} on top off the file, I will
look into this later.

Is this error with the fpc build in assembler? (or is fpc always using
an external assembler on power pc?)

I know this error may happen when cross-compiling with an external
assembler. I am not sure if it is an fpc issue, or an issue with the
assembler?

Regards
Martin