[Lazarus] Lazarus repository in Git (summary)

Marc Santhoff M.Santhoff at t-online.de
Thu Nov 6 17:38:20 CET 2008

Am Donnerstag, den 06.11.2008, 15:33 +0100 schrieb
dhkblaszyk at zeelandnet.nl:
> > On 11/6/08, Marc Santhoff <M.Santhoff at t-online.de> wrote:
> >>
> >> I don't know TC and it's GUI, but for cvs and svn there is always TkCVS.
> >
> > Thanks, I'll take a look - though I love my CLI interface and it's
> > consistent across platforms.  Maybe the next new developer in our
> > company can start of with a GUI if they wish.
> >
> > As for Team Coherence. The website is here:
> >    http://www.teamcoherence.com/
> >
> > And here's a screenshot:
> >   http://www.teamcoherence.com/images/vmmain.jpg
>
> BTW, Lazarus has it's own SVN GUI interface plugin in case you didn't
> know. It's named lazsvnpkg and can be found under ./components.
> Mind you it's still under developement (working on the repository browser
> right now), but basic stuff is in.

Thanks for pointing this out, I didn't know yet and will test it as soon
as possible.

I'd love to have one tool less, although the graphical tree (depending
on special comments in cvs's "modules" file :( ), tkdiff and lots of
warning dialogs are really helpful.

Regards,
Marc