[Lazarus] SVN integration into Lazarus IDE (suggestions)

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 10:51:16 CET 2008

On 11/7/08, dmitry boyarintsev <skalogryz.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> Imho, it's better to make Generic Version Control integration plugin, rather
> than SVN plugin.

I'm not the one implementing the SVN plugin, I'm simply testing it and
commenting. But you might have a point - though it will be a lot more
effort I think. I guess one can look at the SCC API from Microsoft to
get ideas for an API interface. Though I don't know much about the SCC
API.

Not all source control software work the same though. Some require
checkout/checkin, some don't. etc..  But that's for Darius to decide
if he wants to go though the extra trouble - or leave it for somebody
else to tackle.

Regards,
  - Graeme -