[Lazarus] using two versions of RTL from lazarus

Henry Vermaak henry.vermaak at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 00:50:46 CET 2008

2008/11/9 Marc Santhoff <M.Santhoff at t-online.de>:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to use two version of the fpc libraries from inside lazarus,
> one RTL for release/normal usage and another one compiled with debugging
> symbols included.
>
> How can I use lazarus to switch between those two?

easiest is probably to install the ppu files to different locations,
then invent a custom define and add it to your fpc.cfg to switch
between different versions (where the -Fu paths are defined).

you don't really need to do this if you are just worried about debug
info, since you can strip the debug info afterwards.

henry