[Lazarus] Performance of GTK 2 and CE

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Tue Nov 11 15:02:11 CET 2008

I'm glad there was a smiley in that message :-)

Aleš Katona wrote:
> If you don't like it there are basically 2 ways to go: go
 > elsewhere, or help make it better. Your choice.

This largely started because something wasn't working in gtk1, and I was
told to use gtk2. Then I found out that gtk2 was only marginally usable.

Take the fact that I'm prepared to put in time trying to quantify the
problem, and take the fact that the people I work for and with are
prepared to tolerate that expenditure of time, as a commitment.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk