[Lazarus] KOL socketclient object

Usuario Anónimo usuarioanonimomysql at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 17:45:34 CET 2008

I create the component dynamically (I do not drop the component onto the
form) but if I put the unit "lNetComponents" in the uses I get the run-time
error: Project raised exception class 'External: SIGSEGV'.

Why?

This is my code:

{ KOL MCK } // Do not remove this line!
{$DEFINE KOL_MCK}
{$ifdef FPC} {$mode delphi} {$endif}
unit Unit2;

interface

uses Windows, Messages, KOL, lNetComponents {place your units here->}
{$IFDEF LAZIDE_MCK}, Forms, mirror, Classes, Controls, mckCtrls, mckObjs,
Graphics;
{$ELSE} ; {$ENDIF}

type

  { TForm2 }

  {$I MCKfakeClasses.inc}
  {$IFDEF KOLCLASSES} TForm2 = class; PForm2 = TForm2; {$ELSE OBJECTS}
PForm2 = ^TForm2; {$ENDIF CLASSES/OBJECTS}
  TForm2 = {$IFDEF KOLCLASSES}class{$ELSE}object{$ENDIF}({$IFDEF
LAZIDE_MCK}TForm{$ELSE}TObj{$ENDIF})
  Button1: TKOLButton;
  Form: PControl;
  KOLForm1: TKOLForm;
  procedure Button1Click(Sender: PObj);
  private
  { private declarations }
  LTCPComponent1: TLTCPComponent;
  public
  { public declarations }
  end;

var
  Form2 {$IFDEF KOL_MCK} : PForm2 {$ELSE} : TForm2 {$ENDIF} ;