[Lazarus] Performance of GTK 2 and CE

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Tue Nov 11 21:41:15 CET 2008

Aleš Katona wrote:
> So nvidia (nv) or ati (radeon I guess) or intel? I'd like to know the exact setup. Thanks...

In that case research it based on the fact that test machines include-
working from memory- a Compaq ProLiant 3000, Compaq AP550 and IBM
ThinkPad T22 all with onboard graphics, and a Sun Ultra-60 with 2x
Creator-3D. The System used as an X terminal yesterday was an IBM PC 310
running an older version of Slackware, and today was a Sony Miaow
running NT.

Sorry, but right now I'm working on other things and am also hoping to
find time to eat.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk