[Lazarus] Performance of GTK 2 and CE

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 11:55:51 CET 2008

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 12:36 PM, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho

> Gmail won't take .exe or .zip with an exe inside, so change the
> extensions to close similars, like winzip and winexe.

Yeah, that is damn irritating!!!  Plus they don't even do a good job
of it. I attached a .tar.gz with only source code in it. The email got
rejected saying it contains and executable!! Dumb idiots!

As an alternative, use the good old method of manually base64 encoding
or uuencode your attachments and paste them into your email as
standard text. How sad that we need to resort to the stone ages
because ISP's and people like GMail can't find better solutions to
virus. Everybody should simply switch to Linux and kiss viruses
goodbye! :-)

PS:
FPC comes with a base64 and I think a uuencode/decode units.

Regards,
  - Graeme -