[Lazarus] Performance of GTK 2 and CE

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 10:54:10 CET 2008

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 11:28 AM, Mark Morgan Lloyd
<markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk> wrote:

> Working from memory, -Fu../lib becomes -Fu../lib/sparc-linux

Thanks. In recent revisions of fpGUI repository I changed the output
directory to use CPU-Target instead of hard-coding the output. This is
very handy for sharing the same code directory between VMWare sessions
or cross-compiling.  I must have forgotten to update those files.

> Noting that Lazarus has the option of building with fpgui, what's the
> current situation- does anything at all functional come out of it? The
> option could be useful when I buckle down to look at the 0.9.27+SPARC issue.

The LCL-fpGUI widgetset is just a test case at the moment or a
placeholder.  The code that exists at the moment is simply to evaluate
how easy such an integration will be, so there is no usable code
really. Last time I checked, only TButton, TForm and TEdit was
implemented. This will change in the coming year when I start actively
work in LCL-fpGUI.

Regards,
  - Graeme -