[Lazarus] One server and several clients [lNet]

"Leonardo M. Ramé" l.rame at griensu.com
Fri Nov 14 19:02:06 CET 2008

You made the server? or you need help in programming one?

If you have a socket server already running, you should know when a
client make a petition, the server knows "who" made that petition and
responds to it. Not to all connected clients.

Leonardo M. Ramé
Griensu S.A. - Medical IT Córdoba
Tel.: 0351 - 4247979