[Lazarus] How to change TRadioButton state when form is hidden (win32)?

And3mD and3md at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 14:33:42 CET 2008

Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
> On Fri, 14 Nov 2008, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 1:47 PM, Mark Morgan Lloyd >
>>> Apropos cross-compiling and noting that I was using a big-endian
>>> processor, I did notice that the uidesigner icons were blank but didn't
>>> want to mention it until I'd got x86 and SPARC working in parallel so
>>> knew what was expected.
>> Images support in fpGUI is very basic. In only supports limited format
>> BMP files.  Does 'fpimage' included in Free Pascal and used by Lazarus
>> LCL I believe work?  If so, then the fpGUI image issues should be
>> resolved when I start implementing fpcanvas and fpimage support into
>> fpGUI early next year.
>
> Lazarus uses fpimage for quite a few formats.
> If that works, then it should work for fpGUI too...

I think this is something that I explicitly need to check in parallel on
SPARC and x86. In 0.9.24 on SPARC there is /something/ that raises an
exception if the IDE auto-opens forms, I've suspected something to do
with glyph handling but have never been able to track it down. Somebody-
if I remember correctly- said they didn't see this on PowerPC which like
SPARC is big-endian.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk