[Lazarus] WebLaz Question

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Wed Nov 19 01:02:46 CET 2008

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 00:15, Andy Lawrie <andy at covalent.co.uk> wrote:
> Static text AV's on form load if caption is 0 chars long.
> Static text doesn't show border.
> "Copy" doesn't work in property editor.
> Windows don't always come to the front when clicked.
Can not reproduce any of these with trunk version in Windows XP.
Seems that these issues are either already fixed of WinCE-specific.

> A half column wide space to the left of column 1 in editor would reduce the
> number of times I accidentally set a breakpoint when using the mouse to
> select from the start of a line.
I would prefer a configuration option to show/hide 'breakpoints
column' of the gutter.

> Generates a hint "Local variable x does not seem to be initialised" when use
> a local as a var parameter.
If the variable is indeed not initialized, then the hint is correct.
Use 'out' parameter modifier instead of 'var' to specify that the
procedure does not read
it's parameter.

--
Alexander S. Klenin