[Lazarus] WebLaz Question

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Wed Nov 19 14:17:26 CET 2008

Joost van der Sluis wrote:
> Op dinsdag 18-11-2008 om 20:04 uur [tijdzone -0500], schreef Lee
> Jenkins:
>> ABorka wrote:
>>> It might be that
>>>
>>> http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=12375
>>>
>>> is not applied yet.
>>>
>>> Are you making a CGI program or Apache modules?
>>> Windows or Linux?
>>>
>>> Also make sure you include the proper httpd files from the fpc source
>>> folders (httpd22, httpd20) if it is apache module you do.

>> Hi it's CGI.  Odd that everything compiles ok, but there is apparently no
>> designer support for the datamodule for some reason.
>>
>> I was using powtils, but that doesn't seem to be supported any more.
>>
>> <sigh>
>>
>> Maybe its time that I start working with .net again for my web stuff :(
>
> I use Weblaz for all my web-stuff here. Also using CGI. What is the
> error you got?
>
> Joost

No, no.  Sorry I wasn't clear enough.  Everything compiles and runs ok, at least
as far as I can see.  The problem is that it appears to be based on a
TDataModule descendant and when I try to load it in the IDE, lazarus complains
that there are still some packages required but doesn't tell me what they might
be. :)

Thanks,

--
Warm Regards,