[Lazarus] WebLaz Question

Mattias Gärtner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Wed Nov 19 18:53:04 CET 2008

Zitat von Lee Jenkins <lee at datatrakpos.com>:

> /
> authors.

> weblaz,
> plugins.

> the

> paragraph

> >> Thanks Mattias,
> >>
> >> Something is not right here.  I have tried to install the package as well
> as a
> >> couple of others (like Zeos) in my lazarus installation which is 0.9.27
> rev.
> >> 16975.  But if I look at the Package Graph, weblaz and other packages that
> >> thought I had installed are marked with a Green "+" (Plus sign) and State
> =
> >> "Install on next start" but that never happens.
> >>
> >> I have rebuilt the IDE several times, using different settings in the
> build such
> >> as building and cleaning all but the packages are never installed.
> >>
> >> Odd.
> >>

> > I down graded to 0.9.25 and it seems to load the packages correctly.
> >

> LOL.  Except that many of the regular components like DBControls are now gone
> from the palette.

If the rebuild of the IDE succeeded, then a new IDE executable was created.
Maybe you started somehow the old executable. Do you use startlazarus to start
the IDE or do you start ./lazarus directly?
Where the new lazarus executable is created depends on whether you installed
lazarus via package or as source in your home directory.

Mattias