[Lazarus] PlotPanel component updated...

Marien van Westen marienvanwesten at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 20:57:33 CET 2008

Hi Tom,

Thanks for this message.
I made an update of PlotPanel (version 0.96) were I cured some minor bugs
and also added two new features:
- It is now possible to clear a single layer
- The user can change the look and color of the Marks along the axis
(percentage, days of the week etc.). This feature was supplied by Jorge
Solla.
All features are demonstrated in the demo (you don't need to install the
component if you just want to test it).

You can download the updated version from my website;
http://members.home.nl/mvanwesten/en_lazarus.html

Kind regards,
Marien