[Lazarus] WebLaz - Every other request fails

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 07:33:59 CET 2008

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 12:25 AM, Lee Jenkins <lee at datatrakpos.com> wrote:

> Personally, I could do without the TDataModule descendant and just construct
> everything in code.  After working with tiOPF for a while now, I forgot what a
> datamodule looks like ;)

As a reminder, here is what a DataModule looks like!   ;-)
Yes it's an actual product that I had to help maintain - and a HUGE
reason why I moved to tiOPF instead!  This image could easily belong
to the "What the f**k" website.  :-)

http://opensoft.homeip.net/~graemeg/datamodule.png

And Borland suggests this is how we develop software in Delphi 4-7 ?!?!?!?

Regards,
  - Graeme -