[Lazarus] LCL with DirectFB possible ?

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 20:32:13 CET 2008

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 3:25 PM, Dimitrios Chr. Ioannidis
<dioannidis at artesoft.gr> wrote:
>   Instead of using qt4 I wanted to ask if the LCL can use DirectFB
> directly ( LCL bindings for directfb ? ).

No, there is currently no way to use LCL directly for directfb. You
need to use it with either Gtk or Qt in their versions for
framebuffer.

If you really need directfb support without any external libs, you
could implement either directly a DirectFB interface in Lazarus, or
add support for DirectFB in fpGUI and then work in the fpGUI interface
for Lazarus.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho