[Lazarus] LHelp missing unit + codetools bug

Stephano patspiper at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 12:23:39 CET 2008

Vincent Snijders wrote:
> ftp://ftp.hu.freepascal.org/pub/lazarus/
> The latest is
> ftp://ftp.hu.freepascal.org/pub/lazarus/fpc-lazarus-doc-chm-20081114.tar.bz2,
> which probably doesn't have search index yet.

Thanks! I had spent half an hour looking for the chm files to no avail.
I guess http://www.hu.freepascal.org/lazarus/ should be updated to
reflect this file.

As for the search index, are you referring to what appears under Index
or Search?

Other lhelp bugs:
- The top of the Index page is covered by some invisible control.
Navigating to the Search page then back to the Index page solves this.

- The Search page does not have an edit box to type the search keyword.

- Invoking lhelp from the IDE inevitably launches a console terminal
(Win XP) which is unnecessary.

Pics will follow in separate emails due to size allowance.