[Lazarus] How to unset bookmarks in the editor?

Marc Weustink marc.weustink at cuperus.nl
Tue Nov 25 15:07:50 CET 2008

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> Hi,

[..]

> I take it bookmarks are not used by anybody, otherwise somebody would
> have detected the same issues as I now have.

I don't call it an issue. If I don't need a bookmark, I don't use it :)
So it doesn't bother me that it is somewhere assigned. When I need it at
another place, I jsut press ctrl+1 to set it there

> Is the Ctrl+<number> a
> toggle feature like Delphi and it's just broken in Lazarus, or does
> Lazarus IDE work fundamentally different?

It has never been a toggle, but I can see a use for it. If you search
the mailinglist, you will find an earlier discussion about this. (don't
remember the outcome)

Marc