[Lazarus] A new competitor to Lazarus and Free Pascal

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 16:22:57 CET 2008

2008/11/25 Marc Geldon (SCALA IT) <marc.geldon at scalait.de>:
> Missing Firebird support! :-(

Just a quick search revealed a *huge* about of extra plugins written
by the RB communite. One site contained over 950 add-ons. I'm pretty
sure somebody covered Firebird support already. :-)

Note:
Please don't get the wrong idea! I'm staying with the trusty FPC
compiler and Lazarus IDE. I just found the REALBasic link by chance in
GMail sponsored ads and was pretty impressed by how much they have
improved since the last time I looked at REALBasic.

Regards,
  - Graeme -